Friday, May 17, 2013

Today I started making the piece that will be put on the back of the tv. I measured the screw holes in the back of the tv and it was a 4" by 4" square. I used the same process as the piece that will be put on the wall. I plasma cut a 4 1/2" by 4 1/2" square and then blended the side smooth. Then I drilled four holes in a 4" by 4" square. I took the piece home last night and the holes did not line up perfectly. The top ones did but the bottom ones were A little bit low so today I started to make the bottom two adjustable so that it will fit no matter what. The holes I drilled were 5/16" holes so I made a 5/16" slit that was 1/2 long on both sides. I am not Sony with this I drilled three holes and now I need to get the remaining material out of the slots tomorrow and hopefully when I take it home it will line up and I will be able to screw it into the tv.



No comments:

Post a Comment